Lung Cancer: CURED?
Globalists suppress CIMAVAX to further depopulation agenda. Bigpharma sells junk to cancer patients. Here is a list of the Trillion Dollar Oligarchy known as Big Pharma. In 1995 Congress approved legislation – signed into law by President Bill Clinton – “to encourage relationships between industry and the CDC”, that allows drug companies to donate unlimited funds to the CDC directly influencing which drugs get approved and denied, published and suppressed.
Lung cancer is the most common cancer worldwide, accounting for 1.6 million deaths in 2012 alone. 158,040 Americans are expected to die from lung cancer in 2015. The CDC reports cancer as the #2 leading cause of death in America second to heart disease. The graph to the right is a comparison of cancer types that amount to this staggering #2 position.
The United States has had an embargo on Cuba since 1961 when the CIA attempted to overthrow Fidel Castro. This led to the most heated tension of the Cold War – The Cuban Missile Crisis. Although historians claim the Cold War ended in 1991, in 1992 George Bush senior’s presidency brought tighter sanctions and then Clinton further tightened the grip in 1996.
Around 1990 CIMAVAX WAS INVENTED
1992 – Cuba Democracy Act (Tightens embargo against Cuba)
1996 – Helms Burta Act (Tightens embargo against Cuba)
Ironic or Brutal? The Counsel of Foreign relations reports that the U.S. / Cuba embargo was adjusted to allow U.S. export of certain medicines into Cuba? Meanwhile the lung cancer cures developed in Cuba were kept from the American people.
American Cancer Society statistics PROVE National Institute of Cancer has been hiding data and manipulating statistics.
Who’s Lying? NCI claims deaths dropping over the past decades but ACS shows different numbers.
National Cancer Institute Data Here:
American Cancer Society Data Here:
The following graph was created with NCI data until 2013 where ACS data is input. This clearly shows how the American people are being lied to on so many levels. Manipulated statistics claim advancements in science have reduced deaths, yet that has been debunked, and meanwhile the real advancement CIMAVAX invented in 1990 by Cuban scientists has been withheld from millions of families.
Data totals amount to 4 million according to NCI but, ACS data could prove even more people have died of lung cancer since 1990. This year is important because it is the year Cuba discovered CIMAVAX, a drug that stops tumors from growing completely. Doctors in Cuba claim CIMAVAX turns lung cancer into a “managable illness.”
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Health Statistics. CDC WONDER On-line Database, compiled from Compressed Mortality File 1999-2012 Series 20 No. 2R, 2014.
2. American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts and Figures, 2015.
3. U.S. National Institutes of Health. National Cancer Institute. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2011.
4. U.S. National Institutes of Health. National Cancer Institute. State Cancer Profiles web tool, accessed October 6, 2014.
5. World Health Organization. International Agency for Research on Cancer. GLOBOCAN 2012: Estimated Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Prevalence Worldwide in 2012. Lung Cancer. Accessed November 10, 2014.
6. U.S. National Institutes of Health. National Cancer Institute. Cancer Trends Progress Report – 2011/2012 Update. Costs of Cancer Care.
7. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Health Statistics. National Health Interview Survey, 2010. Analysis by the American Lung Association, Research and Program Services Division using SPSS software.
8. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Health Consequences of Smoking: A Report of the U.S. Surgeon General, 2004.
9. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Health Consequences of Smoking—50 Years of Progress: A Report of the Surgeon General, 2014.
10. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke: A Report of the Surgeon General, 2006.
11. Alberg AJ, Samet JM. Epidemiology of Lung Cancer. Chest. 2003; 123:21-49.
12. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. A Citizen’s Guide to Radon. January 2013.
13. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. National Toxicology Program. 12th Report on Carcinogens (RoC). June 10, 2011.
14. Jerrett M, et al. Spatial Analysis of Air Pollution and Mortality in Los Angeles. Epidemiology. November 2005; 16(6):727-36.
15. Counsel on Foreign Relations. U.S. Cuba Relations. http://www.cfr.org/cuba/us-cuba-relations/p11113
16. CANCER.GOV http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/ld/lungb.html
17. Population facts. https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?dsrcid=225439#rows:id=1