This Pepper Just Burned A Hole In A Mans Esophagus

(KRON)—Imagine eating something so hot that it tears a hole in your esophagus and have to spend more than three weeks in the hospital.

That is exactly what recently happened to one man.

The details came out during a study by the University of California, San Francisco.

Image result for ghost pepper

The culprit is a ghost pepper.

The man had eaten a hamburger smothered with a ghost pepper puree as part of contest.

It was so hot it caused a two-and-a half centimeter tear in his esophagus.

This is how hot the pepper is.

In Scoville units, which measures the heat, it clocks in at one million.

A habanero comes in at half-a-million.

A jalapeno anywhere between 2,500 to 8,000.


Always remember to SHARE important information! We can change the world.

Find More News

Leave a Comment Below


Christopher Kemmett

Founder of The Real Strategy and Lowest Priced Advertisements.