Alabama house of horrors: Man uses ‘multiple instruments’ to kill five people including a pregnant woman in their beds at secluded home where his ex was hiding in ‘worst case cops have ever seen’
- Five people, including a pregnant, woman were murdered in Citronelle
- Derrick Dearman, of Mississippi, turned himself in to police after killing
- Abducted his girlfriend who was trying to escape ‘abusive relationship’
- A local police chief said it was ‘a very, very gruesome scene… It’s awful’
- Neighbors said a brother and sister, and two families, lived in the house
(CNN) The man who police believe killed five adults and an unborn baby in Citronelle, Alabama, will be charged with six counts of murder, the Mobile County district attorney said Sunday.
Police said they found multiple weapons at the scene, including a gun, and are working to unravel the horrific crime. The FBI is also reportedly assisting with the investigation.
“Given the way the scene looks, we’re going to be here a couple of days. It’s obviously a horrific scene,” Mobile County Sheriff’s Captain Paul Burch said.