Are humankind, plus all life forms on Planet Earth, heading toward a catastrophic physiological event resulting from vested-interest businesses, industries and advertising campaigns advancing a meme that has morphed into an acknowledged addiction? That addiction, or dependency, is to microwave technology ‘smart’ gadgets and appliances which emit electromagnetic frequencies in various ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum with damaging health effects.
It must be noted that 32% of industry-sponsored EMF/RF/ELF research found non-thermal wave adverse effects, which microwave industry professional societies like ICNIRP totally disregard as non-factual, even non-existent, and does not cite them in the ‘science’ it provides to government agencies! That’s a HUGE conflict of interest, I’d say! Whereas, independent non-industry and academic research studies found 70% harmful non-thermal effects!
Study the charts below to understand the implications.
Now, carefully consider what’s going on with all the electronic/microwave technology-run gadgets and appliances that innovatively have been forced upon consumers “for our benefit”!
According to this source,
Radiation emitting devices include electronic products, such as medical and non-medical equipment, lasers, x-ray systems, ultrasound equipment, microwave ovens, color TVs, laptops, tablets, and PDAs. According to the FDA, a radiation-emitting devices [sic] is any product that uses electricity to power an electronic circuit.
In the above chart, take special note of the appliances you may be using, especially one you even may not be aware of—your newly retrofitted electric, natural gas or water AMI Smart Meter, which emits EMFs/RFs from the two-way ZigBee radio that is built in to spy on you and also to control your usage of the utility, e.g., turn it off or cause a ‘brown out’. Also, that ZigBee allows the utility to monitor your usage and, in turn, sell your personal data to third parties for special marketing campaigns. “Onzo”  explains that. Plus, the ZigBee is run on microwave technology, so the system is very porous and prone to hacking! Did you know that?
The Physiological Aspects of EMFs/RFs
Microwave technology-run electronics can produce two types of waves: thermal and non-thermal, both of which cause harm to the human organism at various levels, especially for fetuses and small, growing children, or anyone with a health-challenge, i.e., electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) , multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), cancer, heart issues, etc.
Joel M. Moskowitz, PhD, Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, collected a ‘bibliography’ of recently-published scientific studies regarding the adverse effects of EMFs/RFs, which I think consumers ought to know about, consider seriously and take the necessary actions to ensure safety, so I’m listing them as a resource with grateful thanks to Dr Moskowitz. He titles his email as “Twenty new papers on electromagnetic fields and biology or health.”
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
< http://www.saferemr.com/2016/06/index.html>*, March 27, 2017
- EKLIPSE <http://www.eklipse-mechanism.eu/>*
< http://www.eklipse-mechanism.eu/>is developing a mechanism to answer requests from policy makers and other societal actors on biodiversity-related issues.
- Newly published book: Corporate Ties That Bind: An Examination of Corporate Manipulation and
Vested Interest in Public Health*. Martin J. Walker (Ed.). New York: Skyhorse Publishing. Mar 28, 2017. 24 chapters; 592 pp.
- Brief Report on the Gaps in the Knowledge about the Health Effects of the RF-EMF Exposures*Leszczynski D. Brief Report on the Gaps in the Knowledge about the Health Effects of the RF-EMF Exposures. unpublished paper. Mar15, 2017.
- Analysis of mobile phone use among young patients with brain tumors in Japan
Sato Y, Kojimahara N, Yamaguchi N. Analysis of mobile phone use among young
patients with brain tumors in Japan. Bioelectromagnetics. 2017 Mar 24. doi:10.1002/bem.22047.
- Electronic control of gene expression and cell behaviour in Escherichia coli through redox signalling
Tschirhart T, Kim E, McKay R, Ueda H, Wu HC, Pottash AE, Zargar A, Negrete A, Shiloach J, Payne GF, Bentley WE. Electronic control of gene expression and cell behaviour in Escherichia coli through redox signalling. Nat Commun. 2017 Jan 17;8:14030. doi: 10.1038/ncomms14030.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5247576/
- Exposure to radiofrequency radiation emitted from mobile phone jammersadversely affects the quality of human sperm
E. Parsanezhad, S.M.J. Mortazavi, T. Doohandeh, B. Namavar Jahromi1, H. Mozdarani, A. Zarei, M. Davari, S. Amjadi, A. Soleimani, M. Haghani. Exposure to radiofrequency radiation emitted from
mobile phone jammers adversely affects the quality of human sperm.
International Journal of Radiation Research. 15(1). Jan 2017. http://bit.ly/2nyVhck Also see: http://www.saferemr.com/2015/09/effect-of-mobile-phones-on-sperm.html
- Pulsed or continuous EMF induce apoptotic signaling pathway in mouse spermatogenic cells in vitro and may affect male fertility
Solek P, Majchrowicz L, Bloniarz D, Krotoszynska E, Koziorowski M. Pulsed or continuous lectromagnetic field induce p53/p21-mediated apoptotic signaling pathway in mouse spermatogenic cells in vitro and thus may affect male fertility. Toxicology. 2017 Mar 16. pii: S0300-483X(17)30092-6. doi:
1016/j.tox.2017.03.015. [Epub ahead of print] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28323003
- Exposing the G-quadruplex to electric fields: the role played by telomeres in the propagation of DNA errors
Cerón-Carrasco JP, Jacquemin D. Exposing the G-quadruplex to electric fields: the role played by telomeres in the propagation of DNA errors. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2017 Mar 20. doi: 10.1039/c7cp01034f. [Epub ahead of print] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28317975
- Effect of 1.8 GHz RF EMR on novel object associative recognition memory in mice
Wang K, Lu JM, Xing ZH, Zhao QR, Hu LQ, Xue L, Zhang J, Mei YA. Effect of 1.8 GHz radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation on novel object associative recognition memory in mice. Sci Rep. 2017 Mar 17;7:44521. doi:10.1038/srep44521. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28303965
- Mitochondrial DNA damage and oxidative damage in HL-60 cells exposed to 900MHz RF
Sun Y, Zong L, Gao Z, Zhu S, Tong J, Cao Y. Mitochondrial DNA damage and oxidative damage in HL-60 cells exposed to 900MHz radiofrequency fields. Mutat Res. 2017 Mar 7;797-799:7-14. doi: 10.1016/j.mrfmmm.2017.03.001.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28340409
- Personal medical electronic devices and walk-through metal detector security systems: assessing EMI effects
Guag J, Addissie B, Witters D. Personal medical electronic devices and walk-through metal detector security systems: assessing electromagnetic interference effects. Biomed Eng Online. 2017 Mar 20;16(1):33. doi:10.1186/s12938-017-0328-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28320451
- Exposure to EMF from smart utility meters in Great Britain; part I) laboratory measurements Peyman A, Addison D, Mee T, Goiceanu C, Maslanyj M, Mann S. Exposure to electromagnetic fields from smart utility meters in GB; part I) laboratory measurements. Bioelectromagnetics. 2017 Mar 21. doi: 10.1002/bem.22044.[Epub ahead of print] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28324620
- The effect of Wi-Fi EMF on object recognition tasks in male rats
Hassanshahi A, Shafeie SA, Fatemi I, Hassanshahi E, Allahtavakoli M, Shabani M, Roohbakhsh A, Shamsizadeh A. The effect of Wi-Fi electromagnetic waves in unimodal and multimodal object recognition tasks in male rats. Neurol Sci. 2017 Mar 22. doi: 10.1007/s10072-017-2920-y. [Epub ahead of print] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28332042
- Assessment of Public Exposure From WLANs in the West Bank-Palestine
Lahham A, Sharabati A, ALMasri H. Assessment of Public Exposure From WLANs in the West Bank-Palestine. Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2017 Mar 3:1-5. doi:10.1093/rpd/ncx028. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28338865
- Effect of acute millimeter wave exposure on dopamine metabolism of NGF-treated PC12 cells Haas AJ, Le Page Y, Zhadobov M, Sauleau R, Dréan YL, Saligaut C. Effect of acute millimeter wave exposure on dopamine metabolism of NGF-treated PC12 cells. J Radiat Res. 2017 Feb 24:1-7. doi: 10.1093/jrr/rrx004 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28339776
- SAR Simulations & Safety
Fiedler TM, Ladd ME, Bitz AK. SAR Simulations & Safety. Neuroimage. 2017
Mar 20. pii: S1053-8119(17)30243-4. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2017.03.035. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28336426
- Effect of adverse environmental conditions & protective clothing on temperature rise in a human exposed to RF EMF
Moore SM, McIntosh RL, Iskra S, Lajevardipour A, Wood AW. Effect of adverse environmental conditions and protective clothing on temperature rise in a human body exposed to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics. 2017 Mar 24. doi: 10.1002/bem.22048. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28342187
- “These Power Lines Make Me Ill”: A Typology of Residents’ Health Responses to a New High-Voltage Power Line
Porsius JT, Claassen L, Woudenberg F, Smid T, Timmermans DR.”These Power Lines Make Me Ill”: A Typology of Residents’ Health Responses to a New High-Voltage Power Line. Risk Anal. 2017 Mar 17. doi: 10.1111/risa.12786. [Epub ahead of print] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28314060
- Measuring Occupational Exposure to Extremely Low-Frequency Electric Fields at 220 kV Substations
Pirkkalainen H, Heiskanen T, Tonteri J, Elovaara J, Mika P, Korpinen L.Measuring Occupational Exposure to Extremely Low-Frequency Electric Fields at 220 kV Substations. Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2017 Mar 3:1-4. doi:10.1093/rpd/ncx023. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28338889
- Effects of power-frequency MF on cardiomyocytes differentiated from human induced pluripotent stem cells
Takahashi M1, Saito A, Jimbo Y, Nakasono S. Evaluation of the effects of power-frequency magnetic fields on the electrical activity of cardiomyocytes differentiated from human induced pluripotent stem cells. J Toxicol Sci. 2017;42(2):223-231. doi: 10.2131/jts.42.223. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28321048
- EMF Seems to Not Influence Transcription via CTCT Motif in Three Plant Promoters
Sztafrowski D, Aksamit-Stachurska A, Kostyn K, Mackiewicz P, Łukaszewicz M. Electromagnetic Field Seems to Not Influence Transcription via CTCT Motif in Three Plant Promoters. Front Plant Sci. 2017 Mar 7;8:178. doi:10.3389/fpls.2017.00178. Open Access Paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28326086
The above information needs to be taken seriously and interpolated by the microwave industry, its industry sponsors and professional societies, but most of all, by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and all fifty U.S. states public utilities commissions pushing AMI Smart Meters and, not least of all, Wi-Fi in the sky: 5G Wi-Fi, which has not been tested for safety and health effects for humans, plant and animal life.
 Onzo, the algorithm that tracks your personal meter data for resale to third parties video
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available