Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) is Causing Riots Across America
Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.
Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.
According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:
– Telling others they are moving to Canada
– Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
– Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
– Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
– Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
– Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona
CAUSES AND MECHANISMS:
Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.
Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:
– Membership in the Democratic party
– Identifying as a Feminist
– Currently enrolled in college, and/or
– Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
– Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
– Massive student debt
– Spotty or non-existent work history