- October 14, 2016 Publication – 14 October, 2016
- September 15, 2016 Publication – 15 September, 2016
- May 2016 TiSA Publication – 25 May, 2016
- December 2015 TiSA Publication – 3 December, 2015
- July 2, 2015 TiSA Publication – 2 July, 2015
- July 1, 2015 TiSA Publication – 1 July, 2015
- June 19, 2015 TiSA Publication – 19 June, 2015
- June 3, 2015 TiSA Publication – 3 June, 2015
FIND MORE INFORMATION AND ALL DOCUMENTS RELEASED ON WIKILEAKS.ORG >>https://wikileaks.org/tisa/
October 14, 2016 Publication
Today, Friday 14 October 2016, 11:00am CEST, WikiLeaks releases new secret documents from the controversial Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) currently being negotiated by the US, EU and 22 other countries that account for over 2/3rds of global GDP.
The release is just a few days ahead of the next two day long TiSA Chief Negotiators meeting in Washington DC, which starts on Monday next week. This publication, consisting of three Chapters from the Agreement: Financial Services, Localization Provisions and Bilateral Market Access, all from June of this year, adds to WikiLeaks’ seven other TiSA publications of 70 documents relating to the negotiations. WikiLeaks is also publishing four analyses on the three new Chapters being released today.
TiSA is the largest of the three proposed giant multinational trade agreements. Along with the TPP and TTIP, the “Three Big T’s” create a new global economic and legal bloc. TiSA is the agreement around the vitally important services industry. According to World Bank figures, services comprise around 75% of the EU economy, 80% of the US economy and the majority of economies of most countries. The global economy is shifting towards a service-oriented economy. However, despite its importance both the US Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have thus far given no position on the TiSA Agreement.